A great website from which you can order almost any Christian resource is:
The Bible is always the best resource! Here are a few that might help even younger children understand God's truths...
* This is a complete Bible, in an excellent version for children!
The Adventure Bible
* This "Bible" is more of a collection of Bible stories, but includes illustrations and supplemental discussion questions and applications.
One-Year Bible for Children
Here are a few other books that make for a terrific family devotional time:
A Faith to Grow On
by John MacArthur
* Bible doctrines in a kid-friendly format.
God's Wisdom for Little Boys
by Jim & Elizabeth George
* Study one character trait per day. Sweet artwork, poems and Bible verses make this a favorite for little guys.
If you are blessed with daughters...
by John Bunyan; updated text by Judith E. Markham; notes by Warren Wiersby
* A Christian classic. A MUST-READ at some point in every Christian family's life!
This is NOT a devotional book, but is a great resource for Dads and Moms as we seek to commit ourselves to the discipleship of our children:
Family Driven Faith
Check out the product description and customer reviews!
Please add your resource recommendations to this list. I know of a few families who are anticipating the input. If you need help in posting, I can help you.